Internal Design/3D Modeler, and Marketing
Marketing & Communications, Design
Mountain View, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, August 8, 2023
Range Energy is looking for a Designer that can wear many hats. A designer that has experience creating 3D models and animations to show and demonstrate our products. This may involve creating animations, still graphics, creating marketing material, and more.
- Collaborate with team members to understand design requests; design, create and edit animations
- Utilize software and other techniques to produce animations, web, and social media content
- Utilize creativity and artistic techniques to tell a story or provide information in visual form
- 3+ years of experience in design/3D modeling
- Certificate, associate's degree, or bachelor's degree in graphic design or a related field
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability work in a team environment
- Uncanny ability to execute
- A strong portfolio of previous work and completed projects
- Strong working knowledge of industry-standard software
- Excellent creativity and artistic skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficiency in 3D modeling software such as CATIA, Blender, Solid Works, Rhino etc
- Proficiency in design software such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Proficiency in video editing software such as Adobe Premiere
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to work independently or as part of a team
Range Energy’s compensation package includes a competitive salary, equity for all full-time roles, and a generous benefits package. The salary range for Mountain View, CA based applicants is between $72,000 - $125,000 USD annually. The total compensation will be determined based on multiple factors including domain knowledge, experience and location.
Range Energy values applicants of all different backgrounds, experiences, and skill sets. If you think you could excel in this role (regardless if you meet all the qualifications), we encourage you to apply. Range Energy is an equal opportunity employer which means that we consider applicants for hire and make employment decisions without unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or other legally protected status. Range Energy is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to job applicants who request an accommodation. If you need a reasonable accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Range Energy
Range Energy (Range) is accelerating the electrification of commercial transportation via powered trailers for the heavy duty truck market. With a solution that can easily hook up to any tow vehicle, Range’s powered trailers can rapidly ease the transition to electrification and meet its commercial partners' immediate needs and long-term ambitions.
At Range, we are a community of makers, doers, and creators. Our ultimate mission is to make towing cleaner, safer, and more efficient. In order to achieve that, we must be obsessed with simplifying complexity. The dedication we have for the innovative work we’re doing each day is driven by empathy for our customers. We celebrate creativity, tolerate risk, and believe in the unique advantages of speed to market.
Range was founded in 2021 and is led by a team with a breadth of EV industry expertise from Tesla, Zoox, Honda, and more. We’ve got deep experience rapidly making revolutionary vehicles - and their enabling technologies - a reality at scale. Our company is backed by leading investors including UP Partners, R7, Yamaha Motor Ventures, and more. Join us!
Range Energy participates in E-Verify in the United States. Range Energy will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.