Director/Senior Director, B2B Marketing
Together, we will save millions of lives.
Pivot is a behavioral change digital health company delivering clinically-proven solutions that empower people to take control of their health. Named to Fast Company’s prestigious annual list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies for 2020, Pivot is an industry leader in tobacco and vaping cessation. Combining behavioral science, proprietary FDA-cleared medical device technology, pharmacotherapy, community support, and dedicated coaching, we aim to help millions of people quit tobacco. We are growing fast. Join us. Learn more at https://pivot.co.
The position, based at our San Carlos, CA Headquarters or remotely, reports to the VP of Marketing. The Director of B2B Marketing will take full ownership of designing a B2B strategy to meet pipeline growth goals for Pivot.
If you’re looking to roll up your sleeves, drive growth, make an immediate impact, and be a high-visibility member of the Pivot organization, this role might be for you.
Essential Functions/What you’ll be doing
- Develop and execute marketing strategy and plan for end-to-end lead generation - focused on appropriate tactics by target and campaign-driven messaging. Tactics could include conferences, webinars, digital (website, social), email, PR, paid media, content syndication, events.
- Develop an ABM strategy in collaboration with the sales team and VP of Sales
- Identify target accounts in line with ICPs, develop KPIs around ICP penetration and report on those KPIs.
- Deeply understand and effectively utilize compelling and consistent messaging around differentiation and value proposition relative to alternative solutions and choices, in partnership collaboration with internal stakeholders.
- Develop and execute innovative multi-channel ABM campaigns to drive sales pipeline and engage key target accounts.
- Closely monitor conversion rates and optimize campaigns at each stage.
- Develop metrics-driven operating and reporting cadence to ensure transparency, effectiveness and ongoing testing and learning.
- Develop and execute client testimonial strategy in collaboration with product marketing and customer success.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- Minimum 8 years of full-time growth, marketing or strategy experience and 4+ years of B2B demand generation and ABM experience, healthcare experience preferred.
- Experience leading a team with a strong culture of collaboration and performance with a record as a trusted collaborator
- Experience implementing enterprise-level ABM B2B lead generation programs
- Experience with key social media platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc used to improve lead-generation efforts
- A successful track record of planning, project managing, and rolling out integrated marketing campaigns
- Tactical, hands-on experience with lead forecasting, reporting, and analysis
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Experience being held accountable for results
- Experience managing a budget and allocating spend across multiple channels for the best ROI
- Proven execution driving end-to-end projects with excellence and keen attention to detail
- A strong data orientation to analyze results, extract insights
- A knack for connecting the dots - across different contexts and quantitative and qualitative data. An ability to figure out the questions to ask
- Skills as a creative and strategic problem solver and a smart experimenter
- A bias toward action and urgency
- A self-starter who excels at multitasking and thrives in a fast-paced environment
This position will supervise the Senior Manager, Demand Generation
What we offer
At Pivot, we'll take care of you. In addition to competitive salaries, challenging work assignments, and developmental opportunities, we offer medical, dental, and vision insurance, stock options, 401k and generous PTO, including dedicated time for volunteering.
Flexibility to work remotely, in the office, or hybrid. Office is close to Caltrain, and close to 101.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Range for this position is $150k-$190k
Visit www.pivot.co to learn more about what we are doing.