Work at Drift Net Inc.
Drift Net recognizes that ensuring student safety involves a multifaceted approach, encompassing diverse solutions, tools, and practices. To achieve our vision, we are assembling a team of forward-thinkers from various backgrounds and skill sets, including software engineers, geo-mappers, psychiatrists, and retired law enforcement. By combining their expertise, we strive to evaluate and address all facets of campus security.
At Drift Net Inc., we foster a supportive and inclusive work environment where innovation thrives. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the critical mission of making schools safer for students and educators alike. We offer competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, and ample opportunities for professional growth and development.
Objectives for the role
- Overseeing organizational marketing operations
- Contributing to their company's strategic vision by offering creative marketing solutions
- Establishing and reviewing a budget for their department
- Researching and analyzing marketing trends to plan campaigns strategically
- Communicating with other directors to deliver the best possible campaigns
- Building brand awareness through their department's marketing efforts
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy to increase brand awareness and drive sales
- Analyze and report on marketing metrics to measure the success of campaigns and make data-driven decisions
- Establishes and implements short and long range marketing goals, objectives, policies, and procedures for the organization; evaluates program effectiveness and effects changes required for improvement.
- Lead development of marketing strategy by working closely with clients, managers, creatives, content providers, and distribution partners to create effective plans focused on growing the audience for our products and services
- Spearhead the execution of marketing campaigns, including test and control group segmentation, testing, tracking, results reporting, analyses, and recommendations
- Manage conception, development, and implementation of marketing plans and strategy, product concepts, and promotional programs to drive customer interest and sales
- Conduct meetings regularly with account managers to review pipeline, resolve challenges, and brainstorm possible solutions, and provide training to ensure team is consistently performing above standard
- Attend conventions, conferences, and trade shows, preparing engaging displays and collateral as needed, and provide post-event reports and analysis
- Identify short- and long-term scheduling and resource needs, including development and management of annual marketing budget, profit-and-loss projections, and expenditures
- Understand key performance metrics and tracking tools for market research, forecasts, competitor analysis, campaign results, and consumer trends, and translate results into actionable insights for marketing team
Preferred skills and qualifications
- Proficiency with HTML, content management systems, and design software
- Must have 6-8 years of experience in marketing and public relations.
- Established roster of media and PR contacts
- Proven experience in a senior marketing role
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to inspire and guide a team
- Must demonstrate utmost professionalism
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing analytical and strategic thinking and plans
- Financial skills, including budgeting. Proven ability to plan and manage budgets
- Must have Copywriting skills
- Knowledge of and experience with marketing platforms
- Excellent leadership, communication, and decision-making skills
- Experience in digital and print marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Execute project management tools to streamline workflows and ensure deadlines are met
At Drift Net Inc., we value our employees and strive to create a positive and rewarding work environment. As part of our commitment to your well-being and professional growth, we offer the following benefits:
- Healthcare Benefits: We offer inclusive healthcare benefits that encompass vision, dental, and healthcare coverage.
- Unlimited PTO: We believe in work-life balance and understand the importance of taking time off to recharge and rejuvenate. With our unlimited PTO policy, you can request time off as needed, promoting healthy work-life integration.
- Free Lunches on Wednesday.
- Unlimited Gym Access at our workspace.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume by using LinkedIn apply, or you can send your resume highlighting your relevant experience to email@example.com. We eagerly anticipate reviewing your application and learning more about how you can contribute to our mission.